Earlier this year was fortunate enough to be invited to join a gang of business owners on at unique learning experience in New York. Yes you read that right…NYC!
Who: The Entrepreneurs Organisation (EO) is a global community of change makers. These business founders meet up monthly in their cities to offer support and share various learning’s. They also meet twice a year globally – and this is what brought me to New York.
What I learned:
- Travelling and a little time away from my day-to-day routine reminded me if who I am and what I love.
- My business journey has brought me here.
- We are unique and this is to be celebrated at every turn.
- Authentic people excited me and I excite myself when I am authentic.
- What you give in is what you get out.
Where to from here:
- In realising I am not alone…join a group of my peers
- Prioritise learning and never stop looking for inspiration.
- Define MOOI’s authentic voice, put more of me (the different stuff) in our business.
- Travel more