All personal information collected through this site is collected for the use of www.vashbags.com and www.vashbags.com only
What information do we collect?
When you create an account with VASH + MOOI, purchase a product or sign up to our newsletters we may collect the following data: Name, Email, Address, DOB. All information is securely stored.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Any information collected will only be used to process and complete your order.
We will not distribute your information to any third parties that are not directly involved with the processing of your order. Personal information collected from our customers is used to fulfil orders, customise our services, and for communication purposes only.
If you register with vashbags.com you may receive email updates from us keeping you informed of what is going on in our world.
You can unsubscribe from any marketing material at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit vashbags.com and email@example.com our servers along with Google Analytics may track and record information that your browser sends. This data may include the following: IP address, pages viewed, product viewed, referring sites, time spent on site, product purchase information and other statistics relating to browsing behaviours.
Please note, this information is not related to individual users, and is only used for the purpose of aggregating and analysing information in order to improve user experience.
Cookies are used on the site to collect information on how you use the site. This data is anonymous and used for analytical purposes only and cannot be used to identify an individual. Please note; if you do not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of site functionality.
Our advertising partner, AdRoll, provides targeted advertising services and may place a cookie on your browser to allow them to serve adverts that are more relevant to you. When a cookie is dropped into your browser, they do not collect any information from you, the visitor. A cookie is only used to track the visitor’s browsing behaviour which will help them serve the right adverts to you at the right time.
AdRoll do not save any information regarding visitors using the SmartPixel cookie; the data they do collect includes:
- Website Activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our websites; for example, which pages you visited.
- Device and Browser Information:This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our websites; for example, the device’s IP address and type.
- Advert Data: This is data about the online adverts AdRoll served (or attempted to serve) you. It includes information such as what page an advert appeared on, how many times it was served to you and whether you interacted with the advert.
This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
We do not disclose or share any of your personal data with AdRoll.
You may opt out of receiving targeted advertising at any time using one or more of the following options:
- clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the adverts or by using the AdRoll Cookie Opt Out
- AdRoll is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and you may use the NAI opt out toolto opt out of seeing targeted adverts from AdRoll and other NAI approved member companies.
- AdRoll comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and you can opt out via the DAA website
- The European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) provide guidelines for online advertising and you can opt out via their Your Online Choices website
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing adverts and the adverts served will be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The adverts might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
For more information, please read AdRoll’s Service Privacy Notice