At VASH, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products and hope you love your purchase as much as we loved making it. However, if you don’t love it, or if for any reason or there is a problem with it, we are here to help.
We accept returns due to change of mind within 14 days of the date of delivery of an item. After this period, we will consider any items for return, repair or replacement that are defective due to materials or craftsmanship.
To protect our customers and make sure that every return is handled fairly, we cannot accept a return in certain situations, including:
- Products damaged by misuse, improper care or accidents
- Products showing excessive wear and tear
When choosing your VASH, please keep in mind, our natural materials have been selected for their special and individual textures.
Hair-on Cowhide + Springbok
As each hide is unique there will be variation in colour and pattern, along with the length of hair.
Full Grain Leather
All scratches, scrapes, wrinkles + folds that gather on the surface of our leathers are an integral part of the character of our products. These signs service as evidence of the leather’s authenticity.
Consumer Online Returns
For all VASH returns purchased with us online, please first notify us via email at email@example.com for return instructions. Then kindly post your VASH back to your nearest store.
46 Sophie Avenue
Ph 1300 600 401
C/- Michelle Hart
39 Wembley Road
Ph +64 9 9887 6993
When receiving your order, please follow the below instruction.
- Please ensure you have checked your order as soon as it is received.
- Goods are to be inspected within two (2) days of receipt.
- Please advise immediately should you receive any incorrect supply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No returns will be accepted after seven (7) days unless the item is faulty.
- We require written confirmation should you wish to return any goods via email to email@example.com
- Include the relevant invoice number and a brief reason for the request for credit.